четверг, 17 апреля 2014 г.

A history

In my life had such a history.
At my entrance on the 2nd floor of an old woman lived. She could not hear. Man is a beautiful soul. Its all love.
Her husband died eight years ago. A couple of years ago, her son had crashed in an accident with his wife and two young children. Died in the hospital all.
When I was returning from meetings at the entrance door was glued to the ad. There was a text written by hand: "Lost 200 hryvnia (This is equivalent to about 25 U.S. dollars. Monthly Pension for old people in my country Ukraine about one hundred ten (110) dollars). Who can find - please go back to the apartment of 58, my pension is very small. I hungry, bread, nothing to buy".
In 58 apartment she lived an old woman. I took the money from her purse and went to the 2nd floor. I live on the 5th floor.
When I gave the old woman money, she cried: "You are the twelfth man who brought me the money. Thank you."
I smiled and hugged her.
My family is often referred to her different food before. We will always be loved and supported as they could. My family is not rich.
In parting, my grandmother told me: "Son, Grab the ad with the door, I did not write."
The old woman stood there and cried.
When you see this kindness and sympathy of the people it gives me hope.
After 2 days old woman died. The money was for service buried.
I also thought of that. It is scary when the children's parents are alive to anyone redundant. Also, when the terrible state as my old thrown out of public life. Old people just to survive.
Be blessed!