суббота, 13 декабря 2014 г.

I asked God to help me love others as He loves me

I asked God to punish my enemies - and God said to me:
"No. He is destined to become your best friend".
I asked God to grant me patience - and God said to me:
"No. Patience - it is the test for result.  It does not confer, learn it".
I asked God to take away my pride - and God said to me:
"No. Do not take pride. Abandon it".
I asked God to give me happiness - and God said to me:
"No. I give blessings, but will you be happy, all things depends from you".
I asked God to spare me pain and friends - and God said to me:
"No. We are suffering and suffering will win together".
I asked God for spiritual growth - but God told me:
"No. Spirit to grow myself, but I always prompt for you".
I asked God to help me love others as He loves me - and God said:
"With pleasure! Oh, you finally understand what is necessary to ask Me".